Mobile Tire Specialist
MICT Park, Hlaing Township, Yangon
Do you have a passion for tires because you know it is the biggest maintenance cost to any fleet? Would you like to have the best tire shop you can image on wheels? Do you think you are pretty good at working by yourself and caring for a critical part of the fleet? Are you compulsive about tire pressures and tread depth to ensure safety?
- A dynamic new company that is focused on achieving world best practice in all we do.
- A small, but growing, group of great people who are very focused delivering the best customer standards for you to work with.
- An open mind for new ideas and methodologies.
- Training opportunities to ensure you continue to grow in your career.
- Heavy vehicle tire experience.
- A great attitude that exudes professionalism, ethics, and a genuine desire to make preventative maintenance work.
- A valid Class D (Brown) Myanmar driving license, with a good accident free record.
- Basic computer skills to record tire usage data.
You might also have:
- A Class E (Red) Myanmar driving license or the desire to get one.
- Some basic computer skills and a desire to use a GPS.
- International experience
What does success look like:
- Truck tires achieving 100,000 kilometer life.
- Professional repairs, first time every time.
- The ability to gets tasks done quickly.