MICT Park, Hlaing Township, Yangon
Do you have a passion for repairing all sorts of vehicles including heavy rigs because you are great at it? Would you like to have the best workshop you can image on wheels? Do you think you are pretty good at working by yourself and delivering the highest quality work? Can you find spare parts from places nobody else would think of looking? Would working after hours when needed and then having equal time off suit you lifestyle?
- A dynamic new company that is focused on achieving world best practice in all we do.
- A small, but growing, group of great people who are very focused delivering the best customer standards for you to work with.
- An open mind for new ideas and methodologies.
- Training opportunities to ensure you continue to grow in your career.
- Proven heavy vehicle mechanical skills and an ability to weld
- A great attitude that exudes professionalism, ethics, and a genuine desire to make preventative maintenance work.
- A valid Class D (Brown) Myanmar driving license, with a good accident free record.
- Basic knowledge of automotive electrics.
You might also have:
- A Class E (Red) Myanmar driving license or the desire to get one.
- Some basic computer skills and a desire to use a GPS.
- International experience
What does success look like:
- Minimal fleet downtime due to great preventative maintenance practices.
- Professional repairs, first time every time.
- The ability to gets tasks done quickly.