Hiker (a driver with great attitude)
FMI City, Hlaing Thayar Township, Yangon
Mandalay Airport, Mandalay
Nay Pyi Taw Airport, Nay Pyi Taw
Do you like dealing with people and love driving all sorts of new vehicles? Do you think you are pretty good at pleasing customers by anticipating and meeting their needs? Can you work as part of team that works to tight schedules to delivery and pickup vehicles from our customers? Would working four 12 hour days and then having three off every week suit you lifestyle?
- A dynamic new company that is focused on achieving world best practice in all we do.
- A small, but growing, group of great people who are very focused delivering the best customer standards for you to work with.
- An open mind for new ideas and methodologies.
- Training opportunities to ensure you continue to grow in your career
- A great attitude that exudes professionalism, ethics, and a genuine desire to make good things happen.
- A valid Class D (Brown) Myanmar driving license, with a good accident free record
- Experience with delivering customer service.
- Basic knowledge of how trucks, vans and cars work.
You might also have:
- A Class E (Red) Myanmar driving license or the desire to get one.
- Some basic computer skills and a desire to use a GPS.
What doessuccesslook like:
- Customers that think you are wonderful.
- The ability to gets tasks done quickly.